Gaveshana Geosciences Private Limited is committed to quality work to the best satisfaction of Client. Our aim is to yield quality output as per the industry standards and matching with the aspirations of Client. To achieve this, we have the following mechanisms in place:
- Our own benchmarked standard operating procedures (SoP) and quality checks are built into our survey methods. All tests, calibrations, and field procedures are logged.
- Data acquisition, processing, interpretation, drawing & map making, and report submission processes strictly adhere to the quality norms stipulated in various ASTM Standards.
- Time is the essence of our work. We believe in timely delivery of output.
- Regular job-specific education is imparted to employees to enhance efficiency and quality of output.
Health, Safety, and Environment Policy
Gaveshana Geosciences Private Limited is committed to safe and efficient work culture. Our aim is to prevent all accidents, injuries and occupational illness during our operations. To achieve this, we have the following mechanisms in place:
- The workmen are provided with personal protective equipment (PPE) for various work environments.
- Road masters, traffic cones, whistles, red flags, torches, etc are used wherever necessary for personal safety and traffic
- First aid boxes are provided in vehicles and at work places.
- Potential hazards are identified and safe operating procedures are in place so as to minimize associated risks to people, property and environment.
- Work procedures are devised with a view to conserve Energy and Natural Resources, prevent pollution, and preserve environment in work places.
- Regular training and job-specific education are imparted to employees and workmen.